Sunday, November 28, 2010

HS Football.

Friday night I went to Haughton and watched them lose to Franklinton. 49-41.. Game ended with an interception at the Demon's 5 yd line.   Great game that was mired in turnovers.
The best team won the game in my opinion.  Franklinton's only loss was to Abliene the first game of the year in Texas.

I sure was pulling for Haughton, it was just a weekend of loses for me.

The two QB's were great.   Haughton's QB (MState) is still limping but has great touch and a cannon for an arm.  I am curious to see if he is quick enough to play in Mullen's Spread offense.  He seemed to be early in the year, but the knee injury slowed him.

Franklinton's QB has signed with LSU.  He ran for about 200 yards in the 2nd half after being
down 35-21 in the 3rd.  He also has 193 in passing.  He is an athlete, not a passing QB. 

Haughton has a WR that is really good, I would expect him to go to a big school next year.

Evangel and John Curtis are on a collision course.
=========================

I saw where Katy had trouble with Northshore this weekend. 
They better make it to Dallgame tickets.
Southlake continues to roll, but Denton Guyer will take care of that this weekend.

J

No comments: