Thursday, November 25, 2010

Watching Sean Payton's Offense.

It is amazing how many players are in single coverage running full speed in this offense. 

If Bree's had a stronger arm to go with his accuracy, I am not sure they would ever punt.
He is absolutely my favorite coach in the NFL.  I often joke about him making the average at best talents of Bree's into a Hall of Fame QB, but it maybe the most accurate thing I have ever said.

You may not like the Saints, but you have to respect the coaching.
 I don't like the team nor the owner for good reasons, but this is about the coaching genius.

I was glad to see Aikman and Buck compare Payton to Walsh. 
His team is not loaded with talent and they just roll up and down the field.
Mistakes are the only way to stop them unless you play a tricked up defense and surprise him.

J

No comments: