Sunday, November 7, 2010

TCU / BCS

It would be hard to find a more impressive all-around performance by any team this year. I said that Patterson had a huge opportunity here, and he brought them into it primed and sharp. Utah did not cross mid-field until they were down 40-0. They passed 35 times for a paltry 148 yards. The Frogs have not allowed 200 yards of total offense yet in a game this year; they have allowed 23 total points in conference play and just 85 total points in 10 games. Dalton goes 21 for 26 in his biggest regular season game, 355 yards, 3 TD's, no turnovers.

How impressed will the voters be? Auburn will have to beat 'Bama and probably FL to claim their spot in the big game. If they fail, would the Frogs make it? I'm not sure if I think it's right, but it would be great fun and good for college football. If Boise jumps over them, I will be crushed. TCU's avg margin of victory is 41-8 and if they go 12-0 they will have beaten 5 likely bowl teams. I'm going to get my hopes up and root against an SEC team making it for the first time ever.

S

No comments: