Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mavs-Heat.

S, I think when you made the comment " 3 of the 4 best players on the Heat "  you really made me consider what is going to happen in the series.

Do I favor the Mavs, No.
Are they a big underdog, No.
Can the Mavs win in 6, Yes.

My thoughts:
1. Bosh playing his hometown boys could really hurt the Mavs. If he continues to find his niche as an equal contributor with Wade ( in Lebron's eyes,) the Mavs will go down in 5.
2.  If the Mavs survive the Heats defensive intensity in the first two games, and pull one out all bets are off. 
Dirk can score and I expect Wade to force his shots if he gets nervous.

3.  Marion and Terry are the keys to me.
  Marion's defense and quick leaping is contagious.  His legs looked young again against the Thunder.
 Terry- I always worry he will gag to death against the better athletes defensive pressure.  If he plays under control they can win.

4.  Chandler and Hayword will be key on Offensive boards with Dirk and Terry being pushed around.  2nd chance points are the key in these 89-85 games.

5.The best player in the world will beat the Mavs and I will be depressed if Wade doesn't pout. Not likely.
But if the Heat run on Dallas its over, but they will not do it.
Prediction.
If number 3 happens Dallaswin in 6.
I picked the Mavs - Heat matchup a long time ago, so lets go Mavs leaving it in 6.



J.

No comments: