Monday, May 2, 2011

RB's and Murray

Since I am on the subject of drafting Murray, I wanted to again lambast Jones for keeping Barber after his intial good season.  How could they no see that he wasn't special and traded him for something.  MORON MOVE.

Anyway cut Barber ASAP.
Felix Jones- he is the player they want if healthy.  Two more years and if he is not dependable at that time cut him also.
Tashard Choice- I would cut him tomorrow. 
He is a much better back than Barber and that I have complained in the past to let him run and get rid of Barber.   Now after another off season of seeing his interviews and hearing coaches discuss his lack of commitment on special teams.
Cut Him!
  Listening to Choice play games with the media pundits and the phrases he uses, I have no doubt he is a Clubhouse Lawyer and will tear the team apart.  I would almost bet you money he was a TO fan while he was in Dallas.  Pick you role models carefully Tashard.  The media may love him, but the staff has a scornful ton when discussing him.

Maybe this fullback from Georgia will come into Dallas learn the offense and secure a spot while protecting Romo on blitzes.

J.

No comments: