Sunday, August 7, 2011

Arkansas - Texas A&M

The Aggies are getting a lot more press than I expected.
Arkansas is getting less, because of the Mallett departure.

Texas A&M comes in as the 9th ranked team, Arkansas at 14.

The week before the meeting in Dallas both teams have huge games.
Aggies get the easier of the two with Ok State who should be an offensive juggernaut.
The Hogs have to play ALABAMA the week before.  Ouch.

With Tyler Wilson at QB for Arkansas, I do not expect much of a change is explosion on offense.
As a matter of fact, I think the decision making and maturity will have the Hogs being even more explosive.

This is a huge game for the SWC, I mean Big 8.  
I do not think the Aggies can win this game, unless Arkansas is just too beat up from injuries after Bama.

J.

No comments: