Monday, August 29, 2011

Gurode

After our conversation on Sunday, I am more impressed with Red Jesus and his entire revamping of the Cowboys.
To me, Gurode is the stereotypical description of the problems we have seen with the Cowboys during the last decade.

Slow, always overweight and accepting of errors. 

Next year, i suppose that we will see it on the Defensive side.
Especially the LB and DB areas.   It seems we may see part of the change with the DLINE this year.

I approve, I never expected much above a 8-8 record anyway.

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I'm so excited about the new direction. I think the difference is that Jones respects Garrett and I actually think they have a good working rapport. Maybe they will run this thing like a real professional outfit and make these guys earn their keep.

S