Monday, August 29, 2011

Follow up to S post on the Defensive Confusion.

I was so glad you posted on the comments coming out of Dallas about the complexity of the Dallas Defense.
First we get Brooking quoted as saying he learned more in 2 weeks than ever before.
Then comments about his "A lot of work to be done."

Ware making public comments is great, but I don't agree with Ware.
"I'm kind of overwhelmed" is perfect. 
During the game Saturday night I saw him on the sideline visibly upset and voicing displeasure.
I had not read your comment at that time and found it to be completely a new thing.

What a great sign that players in Dallas are on edge.   If other teams can learn the system, Dallas can learn the system.
They have been pampered a bit too long.   Big Bill was a proponent of simple execution wins and then so was Coach Wade.

It is about time, tough love came back to Dallas.   Landry had North Dallas 40 documenting his toughness, then everyone can see the videos of Jimmy Johnson cutting people that upset him. 

Maybe Dallas will be respectable sooner that I expected.

J.

No comments: