Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wonderlic Wonders

Reports are showing that the supposedly academically superior Ohio State produced a starting QB that scored a 7 on the wonderlic test. A few years back, famous Longhorn academic Vince Young supposedly made a 6, then they said it was actually a 16.   I guess it doesn't matter, but it does make you wonder about these schools that promote themselves as being better academically than the Southern schools.

A 7!  Really.  I am not so sure the scouts should be worried about his throwing motion as much as his ability to understand the playbook.
 I know this kid is smarter than he is showing, but he must have NO care or worries about attempting to put forth an effort to show the NFL that he could be a player.

Greg McIlroy supposedly scored a 48, its too bad he wasn't 6 foot 6 and could run a 4.4 40.
I found his score curious on the day after I heard his communication ability on the radio.

Average Score for draft prospect 19.   I wonder what the average college graduate would score?
My money says much higher.
j.

No comments: