Monday, August 1, 2011

SI Ad

The advertisement on the 2nd to last page of Sports Illustrated caught my eye this week (8/1 issue with Larry Fitzgerald on cover).  I wonder if they have different ads for different regions of the country?  Mine shows a promo for the Tom Landry Classic scheduled at SMU's Ford Stadium on 8/27/11.  The twin bill features #2 Highland Park vs. #4 Everman and then #3 Cedar Hill vs. #1 Allen.  I'm not sure where they got these rankings, but I had not heard that Allen would head into the year ranked #1 in 5A.  Anyway, more great pub for the Eagles.  Maybe you should come over that weekend.  Good football to start the year.  Allen!  Eagles!  Ha.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I am looking at my calendar now.
The family will be there next weekend to visit colleges.

If the heat stays this high over 100, I cannot imagine them letting the gets play.
It was 103 at 730 at my house last night.
I cannot get used to this 107-110 temp with no wind.
J