Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vick and Ryan.

I found this funny, Vick said he doesn't and wouldn't talk and of course the Dog Killer then started jabbering about Ryan's comments.   It is going to be a fun year with Ryan.
=========

"I felt that was inappropriate, but he is going to have to deal with us and he's going to have to find solutions just like everyone else," Vick said. "We don't talk. We go about our business the right way. Maybe we'll make him eat his words. I hope he [can] back it up.

"I was so upset, I indirectly tweeted to the whole world: People who talk the talk need to walk the walk when necessary, and some people can't seem to do it. It's all talk.

"I rarely let my emotions get the best of me, but when I feel like people are taking shots at our organization -- my team -- yeah, I'm going to respond. Players have to be on the field, a coach ... you on the sideline coaching, you don't know what it's like to be in this battle. So the only thing you can do is coach, so coach."

=======
j

No comments: