Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PTI

PTI has become the only sports show I want to watch each day.
It truly is funny that I enjoy it so much, they are both liberal zealots.

Wilbon hates the Cowboys, the SEC and any man in power that is not a minority or from Chicago.
Kornheiser is just a mental snob that cracks me up.

I think I like them because they are old school journalist.
(Even if Wilbon does spend a little too much time siding with athletes
that he considers friends.)

My son asked me which one I liked better.
I could not answer it. They are like Peanut Butter and Jelly.
j

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Individually I can't stand either of them, but together in that format it's a hoot. Kornheiser is really a smart bird; he gives some very interesting thoughts. I don't think Wilbon is as smart as Tony and he totally caters to his friends in the games. But they have a great rapport. Whoever came up with the format hopefully won an award for it.