Sunday, January 9, 2011

Suh and Hester

J might not want to admit he was wrong about Matt Ryan and Sam Bradford, but on Ndamukong Suh there can be no doubt.  Reading Rick Gosselin's all-NFL team today, he claims that Suh is already the best D-tackle in the league and this year as a rookie became the first tackle since Warren Sapp to register 10 sacks in a season.

On another note, let's stop again to appreciate Devin Hester who this season set the NFL record with his 14th kick/punt return for a TD and also set the single season record with a staggering 17.1 average on punt returns.  He returned 33 punts with 3 TD's this year alone.  Hester is someone I'll remember when I'm old.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I love Suh.
He is a beast. I stand by my suggestion before the draft.

They should have taken Suh and then McCoy later.
J