Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cowboys

- I expect a close game, but I really do not see how the Cowboys are winning with these injuries.
- I wish you would read this article on Stafford from Matt Mosley
He was offered a D1 scholarship before he ever played a down of High School Football.
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09/29/11/Lions-QB-Stafford-still-cheered-on-in-Da/landing_cowboys.html?blockID=571520&feedID=9242
- Dez Bryant literally ducked his head and ran over LB Levy for the Lions.  I have never seen a WR do that before.
I mean he ran over him!
-Is Calvin Johnson as productive as his reputation?  I am still unsure, I cannot say he isn't because of the offenses he has played in.  Rob Ryan gave the Lions ammo with this comment.
"We work against better receivers with Miles Austin and Dez Bryant,"
- Dez Bryant is more productive than his reputation.  He catches everything and returns punts. 
- So Red Jesus is 7-4 in his career with 9 straight games decided by 3 points are less.  The Cowboys are playing better than I expected this year.   Good for Jerry and the head coach.
-Witten seems to be protecting his chest a little more than last week.  Tough dude.
j.

No comments: