Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend in Football Rvw part 2.

-LSU looked more dominant than I have ever seen. Chiznik is definitely not a defensive guru.
-Bama was my favorite all year, but I have more faith in LSU now than I did before.
-The Wisconsin-Spartans game was incredible. What an unbelievable way to lose a game.  It was as good a display of Replay as I have ever seen. 
- Watching Oklahoma the last two weeks, gives me more feeling that LSU and BAMA would manhandle the Big 12 schools. 
The Defense in Norman seems to lack the speed up front that the big boys deliver.  There is NO Excuse to lose to TTech. (I am ashamed to admit I fell asleep during this game with 8 minutes left. )
- Notre Dame and USC  -  I always like Crist, but watching him fumble away the ball inside the 5 on the way to tie or take the lead is just ugly.  He doesn't have that it factor. 
The the Irish just mentally collapsed.
USC still has the talent, but they are not as good as they should be. 
S, you are correct this is huge win for Kiffin.
- OK ST was lucky to beat the Aggies and I do not see them remaining undefeated.
- Stanford plays Oregon in 2 weeks.  I will be tuned in for this one.  Stanford is a little short on athletes, but Luck has them so efficient. The Ducks 2nd string QB seems to be a better passer than Thomas.
-I was shocked to tune into Air Force and Boise State an see Air Force scoring so many points.  This game was really competitive.  It was a one score game with 3 min left and Air Force could not stop BS when it mattered.
-Clemson can score, but good grief that Defense is terrible.  It is not like LSU giving up 400 yds passing when the game is out of hand.  Since Fla State/VTech weeks teams are running up and down the field on them.

j

No comments: