Monday, October 31, 2011

Cowboys

Watching the game last night didn't bother me as much as I expected.
I guess after seeing the losses to the Jets, Lions and Pats, I was expecting a collapse.  Especially at night with this team of players that have never been too good during high duress situations.

They looked horrible! 
But, it is similar the first Steelers game against the Ravens, and Falcons against Bears. Blow-outs.
Things bad happen with teams in transition from an old team to a young team. 
So, I do not see this a dagger to the heart.

My biggest surprises last night.
1. Romo is still hurting badly and Garrett is doing a poor job protecting him.
(I was shocked he was still taking pain injections last week. )
2. Rob Ryan could not adjust to Andy Reid.  He can take the blame for the loss, but he has something more to learn.
Adjustments.   Pitiful!

The good things are obvious, Ware is great, Murray maybe the real deal and Romo will get healthy.
J.

No comments: