Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend of "ME" Time

After a weekend of hunting, making two days of biscuits and gravy with squirrel and sausage.
(S,  I know you said you liked my deer chilli last week, well my biscuits were better. Ha.)

I am ready to type about what I thought I saw this weekend in football and baseball.

Vikes winning over the Bucs Friday night was a good start.   The old football adage, long drives keep the speed off the field works for our alma mater.

Rangers- Made my Saturday.

-LSU and Alabama are both better than the last NC teams they had.
-Oklahoma State needs to just say "NO" anytime someone ask them to wear a different uniform.
-I was happy to see the Longhorns fight through the game.  Brown still doesn't look special to me!
-KSTATE - Tech was SNYDER proving again that he just is one of the best.
-Aggies have way too much talent for Baylor.  I am glad they are finally getting over the collapse at College Station.  I still think Arkansas is better than them, but they were coming off of the physical beat down to Bama.
-Florida went to new depths to lose to Auburn... I have never seen a major program that could not field a punt.  Seriously!
-Clemson is just living a charmed life.  
- How bad is GA TECH really, if they lose to that VA team.
- Lattimore getting hurt just sucks! 
-MSTATE is snake bit, after the LSU game they were a shell of themselves physically.  Now they are just searching.

j

No comments: