Monday, April 2, 2012

Kentucky-Kansas

Kansas surprised me Saturday night by dominating Ohio State to the that level on the boards.

Well, that will not happen with Kentucky on the floor.  They are quicker and better defensively than Ohio State.
My gut is probably wrong, but if Kentucky gets any guard play from Teague I feel a blow out on the horizon.
Kansas is not quicker than Kentucky and when I combined that with a lack of an outside shooter. I see the Jayhawks going down by 17.

When I compare the Coaches, I like Self, but Coach Cal is something special. 
Kansas and Self won in 2008 because Memphis couldn't shoot a lick. Coach Cal had athletes and one great player,  now Cal has great athletes that are basketball players.
This team shoots 75% from FT for year.  If they shoot 65% in this game will get a 9 point win.

When Kentucky survived the constant Louisville fouls with body checks, I felt the tourney was done.
J.

No comments: