Sunday, September 26, 2010

Comment from ESPN writer from Big East.

I guess Les Miles will dispute this comment, but he figured out LSU in one night.

Despite LSU's offensive ineptitude and spate of penalties, West Virginia never get closer than three points in the second half. And with two missed field goals, the 20-14 loss hurts even more.

There was no shame in the performance in one of the most notoriously difficult environments in sports. But West Virginia had an opportunity for a signature win here and came up short.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I have to say at this point that i don't think Jefferson is up to it. I've tried to be patient but I think he's another mental midget like Randle and Russell. I know it's hard to decide where to lay all the blame, but I really don't think Jefferson is very good, no matter how bad the coaching is.

S