Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ryder Cup.

I have no problem on Pavin's picks.
Anthony Kim would have been my substitute for Woods if you wanted to avoid the controversy.
Without the injury he rolls in.
Cink I question- Fowler I like, the kid is a blast furnace.
The biggest snub: Nick Watney Higher world ranking (31st) than: Cink, FowlerMore FedEx Cup points than: Woods, Cink

Ryder Cup record
Stewart Cink-4-7-4- He is steady, but the Europeans are better than he is.
Rickie Fowler-First Ryder Cup ---- Love the pick and so will the female population in Europe.
Jim Furyk- 8-13-3- Can he ever smile.
Dustin Johnson-0-0-0- I called it in March as the next superstar.
Zach Johnson- 1-2-1- Steady Eddie. Send him out against Westwood.
Matt Kuchar First Ryder Cup - The talent was always there.
Hunter Mahan-2-0-3- Steady.
Phil Mickelson- 10-14-6 - I hope he is healthy enough to practice.
Jeff Overton-First Ryder Cup- Who
Steve Stricker-0-2-1- Read Cink comments.
Bubba Watson-First Ryder Cup- Explosion with a pink shaft.
Tiger Woods-10-13-2- Maybe he will lose his arrogance and learn to be a team player.

J

No comments: