Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jonathan's NFL Prediction - Yes his a Homer.

Anyone that wants to make a prediction on the record let me know.
Mine is coming Thursday.
--
As the season is upon us, I will make my predictions for each division and the playoffs. I was torn on the NFC West. I wanted to go with AZ but the talent is better in the bay.

I sound like a homer , but who in the NFC is that much better- Payton adds 2-3 wins to the team. I love the talent on the Cow pokes but the Oline and the offensive coaching scare me (also poor track record for a team to have a home game in the Super Bowl) GB, I like, but again the O Line. McCarthy's system requires the QB to hold the ball a little while (more 5 step drops, etc) and Rogers has a propensity to hold it as well.

AFC, I have no feel for, so I stretched on Mia and Balt- Miami reminds me of the Boys a few years ago. They have talent at all positions and just need the QB to be good. Balt- The secondary concerns me.

NFC Championship
NO over GB
NFC North
Green Bay-Minnesota- Wild card

NFC South
N.O.-Atlanta- Wild card

NFC East
Dallas-NYG

NFC West
SF - AZ
AFC Championship
Mia over Balt
AFC North
Cinc-Balt- Wild Card

AFC South
Ind-Hou

AFC East
Mia-NYJ- Wild Card
NE

AFC West
SD

SB
NO over Mia

j

No comments: