Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Games

1. WV-LSU: Loved the crowd and noise last night.
Crowton and Miles are pitiful. I would blame Crowton more if LSU was not so undisciplined. Miles gets everything- Penalties, dropped passes.
And this....
Peterson again is out of the game in the 2nd half of dehydration. This is a conditioning staff issue, the kids brags about drinking a case of water in a week???? Why not in a day, everyday.

After the game, during his press conference, Miles said LSU could run on anyone.
He must drink, a lot. 230yds offense. 150 yards rushing against a WV that could move the ball at all... 4.2 per carry.

LSU actually outgained WVU last night..they held them to 177. wow.

2. Texas- Mack Brown's confusion over why he lost to Alabama is going to kill what he has built. He better open that offense back up again. Nebraska is still aggressive and will beat a plodding Tx team.

3. Bama- I think we can all agree Ingram is better than we expected.
Mallett still reminds me of a spoiled kid...I cant explain it, I just feel it.

4. Sooner's- When did Stoops lose his ability to stop teams?

5. Who is this guy at Florida.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Miles likes to hear himself talk and I continue to get more disgusted every time I hear him. He'll doubtless tell everyone this week what a quality win this was. Once again a big play saves them from embarrassment. I want to scream thinking about the wasted talent we have at WR!

I agree with your comments about Brown and Stoops, and Mallet as well. Bama escaped because Mallet is infatuated with his own talent. Those 3 picks were just awful. Saban's defense does not look anywhere near as stout as last year. Gulp, I'm not so sure that Ohio St. isn't the best team right now.

S