Wednesday, September 8, 2010

J-NFL Prediction

NFC
East- Dallas, NYG
South: Saints
North: Vikings Packers
West: Arizona

AFC
East- NE-Jets
South: Indy, Titans
North: Baltimore
West: San Diego

NFC Championship Game
NO-Cowboys

AFC Championship Game
SD-Baltimore

Super Bowl Champs.
New Orleans over San Diego.

I had to live up to my prediction from last Novemeber of Saint Sean winning 2 of the next 3 Super Bowls. I hope I am wrong about the Saints, Payton's brilliance is wasted on Tom Benson.

Another year of these pseudo football fans climbing on that Saints band wagon is too much for me to tolerate. I realize this is the same thing that happened with the Dolphins, Steelers, 49ers and Bears, but I didn't have to listen to people up here say "our team." It's especially sickening considering the Saints and their owner have ignored North La for 50 years. Our tax money pays for this crap and he makes more money than every business in La.

j

No comments: