Wednesday, September 28, 2011

5 Games I will watch Saturday.

1.  Hogs-Aggies-  Maybe Petrino pulled Wilson with 10 minutes left to avoid him getting hurt last week.
The Aggies need this one after that collapse, but I think the Hogs win again.

2. Baylor-KState-  There is no way the great Snyder allows RGIII to do what he did against TCU.  I hope he does, but it will not happen.  Baylor by 2.

3.  Fla-Bama -  Lets see how McCarron handles this speed. Florida has the talent all over the field.  But I am not sure they Florida offensive Line is equal to Bama and LSU.   Bama by 7.

4. Wisconsin-Nebraska    Lets watch Pellini explode.
Badgers by 6.

5.   VTech-Clemson-  The first test for my surprise team playing in title game.  I like Clemson as a team, but V Tech just wins. Beamer Ball!

Curious Games
-Auburn -S Carolina-  Auburn will score, everything depends on the Bi-Polar Garcia. Will he be Garcia against Bama or the one against GA and Navy.
-Horn-Cyclones   -  The disgust Coach Mack showed last year after this loss was legendary.  This is still part of the Chiznik recruits at Iowa State so they could play it close thru 3 quarters.
-Mississippi State at Georgia  -  Its funny that Mullen, who is mentioned to replace Richt,  has to come in with a totally depleted offensive and defensive line.  I really hope State gets rolling, I want this win to exceed 14 points.

J.

No comments: