Sunday, September 4, 2011

LSU - Oregon

I didn't know how to comment on the game, so I will post part of the Duck's coach interview.

"They've got a little bit different athlete running around out there right now. Looking at their D-line, standing next to them, walking off the field, they don't look like the kind of guys we see. That's the common trait, the trait you saw in the Auburn game."


Maybe later in the week I can comment on my feelings about LSU.
 Here is a glimpse-
Does any think that 3 of the Ducks players would get on the field at LSU? 
I know Bama and Florida do, so I am worried about this offensive scheme.  They will not wear out the SEC teams and eventually all of them will follow Petrino's pattern and go after them.

j.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I do hate the fact that every one who has experienced an LSU game in person comes away thinking our fans are the absolute worst in the nation. Drunk and beligerent, rude and obnoxious, you name it.

S