Monday, September 12, 2011

Cowboys

Romo is killing the team and fans with his moments of absent mindedness.    He maybe my favorite player in the league and it is hurts me to watch. I love to watch the guy play, and will admit he is the main reason Dallas has a chance most games,  but this is getting ridiculous.   It doesn't matter how many times he make the spectacular play if he doesn't change his ability to slow down the mental issues while under duress.
( 342 yards against the Jets is crazy stuff with 3 new lineman, but he blew it. )

-Dez looked great until he was injured again.  Miles is supposed to be hurt also.
-Jones looked OK, it seemed he had people on him as soon as he touched the ball. 
- O Line- Not great, but appeared as good as last year and Romo is still alive....Somehow
- Defense- I really do not know what to think, everyone is hurt in the DB area and they stayed close kept agressive.
.   I am not sold yet overall, because Sanchez and the Jets really are bad.

Special Teams-  Please, Please tell me how they can be so bad!  How does this coach have a job.
Someone tell me why Dez is returning kicks when he has a history of injuries.   (Red Jesus needs to address) 
Why is Buehler on this team?   GM Jerry needs to get out of this.    Maybe an extra DB would have helped last night since they knew Jenkins was hurt, Newmann out again!

Garrett-  The offense and defense were every bit as good if not better than the highly rated Jets.   I see improvement.
Ryan-  It was better than last year, I hope that Ryan can deal with the handicap he has in the secondary.
            I have to give some love to Ryan for starting Sean Lee.  Thank goodness.  Lee proved his worth.  Should it have been Brooking or James that was on the bench.  (I will pass on that answer)

j

No comments: