Monday, September 26, 2011

Aggies - Ready for the SEC.

I love the Aggies addition to the SEC, the SEC needed this and so did Texas A&M.
The SEC is sometimes too insular and this will help.

The Aggies will take a while, like Arkansas and SC, to move into contention, but unlike the Ark and SC the resources in College Station are at the top of the SEC. 

I sent a friend of mine that graduated from College Station a note and he was very happy to get away from what he called "The Big Texas Conference."  They may suffer through some problems, but at least the team coming in is more competitve that the 90's Hogs and Cocks teams.
-
In my note I mentioned in last 20 years the SEC has won 37% of National Titles (23) in the 3 major sports.

9-Football
8-Baseball
5-Basketball
(If I added another year they win another Baseball title in 90. GA)

No comments: