Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aggies-Cowboys

When I initially saw this game coming, I was a strong OSU supporter in a win.
Then I started reading about some previous games and looked deeper. Last year 38-35 in Stillwater.

Aggies Defense is better than last year and so is the offense.  SMU and Idaho were pretty good tune-ups for the scheme that the Cowboys will throw at the Ag Defense.   Both teams try to spread the field.   Meanwhile, OSU played better competition in Washington and Tulsa, but Tulsa torched them on the ground.  359 yds rushing.   Not a good sign with Aggies next up,  Time of possession was lopsided last year in Stillwater and I doubt the Aggies will turnover the ball 5 times Saturday.

College Station will be rocking for this game.
  Aggies won the last two games against top 10 teams. (Okla and Neb)
I will pick the Aggies in this one.

I do expect them to lose next week to the Hogs.

J.

No comments: