Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Presidents Cup.

Couples chose Tiger and Haas for the team in November.
Rough choice on Haas over Bradley, I would have Bradley in my top 4 for player of the year and Haas nowhere close.

The media guys, said Haas from the beginning because of Couples relationship with Jay Haas, the Co-Captain, evidently they are very close.

I heard Freddy say that it wouldn't be fair to have the Presidents cup where people cannot watch Tiger.

Both picks are questionable, but I understand- Kind of.

If Tiger had any honor he would have withdrawn his name, but his entire history shows he has NONE-Zippo!
Forget what you read, Forget that he was the BEST, just think about how he has treated fans and people who don't
pamper his ass.  He is a bully that was born with gifts the rest of them didn't have.  It is ashamed he was raised to treat people so badly and allow his workers to be so aggressive toward fans.   No excuses! None!.

Expected a bowed up Woods during after his time off,  I heard he is saying he is lifting again.
I guess he found a new Doctor to give transfusions, while giving his other clients other chemicals.
j

No comments: