Monday, September 12, 2011

NFL Week Thoughts.

Maybe I can skip my Cowboy Rants for this.
= Cam Newton-  That guy throws bullets with a flick of the wrist.  I am still shocked AZ gave up 422 to him yesterday.
= Patrick Peterson maybe great as a shut down guy one day, but Smith had him on his heels yesterday.
= RB Jackson for Buffalo was pushing Chief LB down the field.
= KC needs better LB. 
= Redskins were just meaner than Giants- I think the NYG offensive scheme kills that team.  They do not have the Defense to support it anymore.
= Detroit- Tampa Bay- I was happy for Stafford, but I still do not know if they are any good.
= Saints, I still will feel better for picking them to win SB if thost fat Dlineman stand someone up.
= McNabb ran out of Juice after SD started hitting him in the 2nd half.
= Rivers is fun to watch.
=Ed Reed has anyone ever been better.
= Do you think that people will realize who was the MVP the last decade after watching the Colts?
=Matty Ice did little to change my opinion. (Ditto on Bradford)
= Directtv NFL package is fabulous.
= Am I wrong about Colt McCoy or are the Browns that far behind in talent and coaching.
j

No comments: