Friday, May 28, 2010

500th Post LSU Talk.

Tony sent me this article, he knows what I think about the hyperbole coming from the LSU coaches and Miles.

Article Summary:
Patrick Peterson was hand-timed at 4.2 in the 40-yard dash, while fellow 3 other cornerbacks were timed under 4.25. Brooks, 4.23, Calhoun 4.24, Claiborne 4.25.
These were reportedly hand timed and are as you can imagine ridiculous.
Does anyone really believe these times? I will be curious to see if any of them break 4.38 in the draft combine.

Peterson squatted 525lbs, as crazy as the pounds sound I can believe the weight and hear his draft stock going to top 5.

Everyone knows I have been screaming about LSU being out of shape and weak compared to the other SEC teams so this quote from Miles put me farther away from trusting him.

"Our players come to work and give outstanding effort in the weight room each day"

Maybe he believes this stuff and just does not have the capacity to believe what everyone can see on the video tape.
j

No comments: