Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Haney steps down as Tigger's Coach.

It is kind of funny, but these two disgust me, I wanted them to stay together.

First Haney, I am not of a fan of his philosophy nor personality.
My previous comments have made it clear that I believe coaches change their technique to match the talent. He refuses and lives by MY WAY or THE HIGHWAY. My post on what happened at his training facility explains it better.

Second. I do not want Woods to find a coach to help him dominate again. He can win with a half swing and no coach. Trying to re-route his swing has hampered his ability to just focus on what he does best PUTT and READ GREENS. You can see the difference in his natural ability when he needs to hit a trick shot to get out of trouble. His body frees up and it is usually spectacular.

I think Tiger is smart and talented enough to win big with just a video camera and emotional stability.

I cannot even gloat about this, I am afraid of the ramifications.

J


No comments: