Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dez has bad first week.

First Bryant makes a comment about the Dolphin's Jeff Ireland saying something that made Ireland look like a jerk. He asked me if my mom was a prostitute

When the media goes nuts about the comment, the Dolphins show the entire conversation
to give context to the comment.

Bryant: "My dad was a pimp."
Ireland: "What did your mom do [for a living]?"
Bryant: "She worked for my dad."
Ireland: "Your mom was a prostitute?"
Bryant: "No, she wasn't a prostitute."


On cue, PTI's Wilbon thinks Ireland is lying and Bryant was mistreated.
Wilbon's reasons, just because NFL types do what they want.. Tony K sees it on Ireland's side, he says the comment never made since in a normal conversation.
Wilbon, needs to realize that his friendships with athletes is hurting his objectivity.

Then during his first 2 practices he is winded and out of shape. Reportedly never finished a drill. The positive he caught everything that was thrown his way.

I hope DEZ Bryant keeps his mouth shut so that I can enjoy his talent.
.
j

No comments: