Saturday, May 22, 2010

Peter King's NFL Rankings.

1. Green Bay 2. San Diego 3. Baltimore 4. Indy
5. New Orleans 6. Miami 7. Jets 8. Carolina
9. Giants 10. Cowboys 11. Seattle 12. Pittsburg
13. Vikes 14. Pats 15. Eagles 16. Falcons

Wow. You have to give him credit for going outside the norm with some of these picks.
I was a bit surprised with 3 picks. 1st - Vikes 13th, they had the best team last year and were outcoached. 2nd Carolina in top half, I have them 3rd in their conference. 3rd. Miami 6th, I think his love of Big Bill is out of control.

j


1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I guess this is what he's paid to do, but these are quite bizarre to me. It's kind of funny to me because he's basically doing what college football is all about. Look at the rosters and rank 'em without having seen them play. Totally subjective. Personally I think he's full of shit.

S