Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baseball Weekend.

It literally took me two days to get over the Yankees comeback Friday night.
I was sick when I saw Oliver walk out of the bullpen. You will never hear me take an experienced player over a talent.

S, you know I think Wilson should have been kept in to pitch, but I would never have left Oliver in after the first walk.

Please, Please let Hamilton get his timing back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halladay and Lincecum pitching Saturday night had me fired up.

The fever faded quickly when that umpire squeezed the strike zone. We were in for a special night with an ump giving the low pitch. I am not asking for a ball that the catcher is getting 4 inches off the dirt, I want the 8-10 inches high. These are strikes during the majority of games and we were cheated. Both pitchers were complaining the dugouts complaining. MLB ruined a good night with that display.


j

No comments: