Sunday, October 31, 2010

I started my College Basketball Saturday.

I went and watched the Pilots this weekend.

S,
I had the opportunity to share with your Alma Mater's head coach what I heard an assistant coach on the visitors team saying about our local players being soft and not aggressive if they missed missed a few shots.

I will save the exact comments, no vulgarity, for when we talk in person.
But it was perfect and raised a bit of what we may call ire. He simply qualified his comment about not liking to brag and directed me to the banners hanging from the roof. He told me he would use the words for inspiration with his team.

Final Score - 116-53.

Pure agression from the opening tip, you will love the games. It is pressure for 94 feet.

Maybe that visiting assistant coach should tell his players to stay in front of their man next time instead of degraded better athletes.

j

No comments: