Sunday, October 17, 2010

South Panola High

I finally had a chance to watch the University of South Panola this weekend.

A dominant team, that learned how to throw the ball a little bit.
They are so big and physical with athletes that the 125-3 record since 2002 will just increase this year with no loses. This looks to be the best team I have seen in the 7 years I have been watching them. Their 9th state title is going to be a route.

Can they beat Euless Trinity? Yes. Would they, I would doubt it only because Trinity is so game tested coming out of Dallas and they are actually bigger than SP.
But South Panola has more athletes.
Scary. I wish I could throw West Monroe in this group, but like Mississippi, Lousiana doesn't allow West Monroe to be tested each game with big sophiticated offenses and defenses. West Monroe will probably have more NFL players than either of the other teams in 10 years. History says they will anyway.

I still doubt any of the teams could beat Katy if they are as good as I expect them to be at year end.

The most well rounded team I have seen was St Thomas Aquinas.
Take your pick, they are all something to see.

J

No comments: