Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rangers and Lee

Amazing performance for the Ranger through 3 games.

Now we will see what the old Yankee superstars will do under pressure.
I am so afraid of a Yankee's comeback like that had with Boston and Pedro.

Lee is just amazing, last night he wasn't getting pitches that I was used to seeing during the regular season and he still dominated.

S, you were correct on worrying about that pitch count and a possible game 6 must win situation. We can thank everyone for the explosion in the ninth that kept Lee from running up 135 pitches last night.

I am also happy Feliz is throwing hard again. 99 seems to be a number he can hit at will.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

As I post this the Rangers lead 7-3 in game 4. I'm just so impressed with how loose and unaffected they are with the circumstances. They could possibly be 5-0 in road games in these playoffs. A credit to Washington, the coaches, and the leaders on the team.

S