Monday, April 26, 2010

Chad Jones a Giant and becoming infamous.

Quote from NFC East Blog on Espn.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast
A scout's take.

I've seen him play quite a bit. He'll make a big play, but he'll also shy away from contact at times. You don't want 6-3, 220-pound players taking that type of approach. He'll come in and compete for playing time. And if Phillips isn't ready to go at the start of the season, Jones has to be ready.

Here is a Jones Quote on he lost weight during Baseball Season.

"I actually think I got bigger during baseball season," said Jones. "I was a pitcher, and I didn’t really do much running because I was in shape from football. I was basically one of the best players when it comes to conditioning wise on the team. I kind of blew up during baseball as a pitcher because I only pitched once a week. I would pitch 2-3 innings as a closer, and at night time they would actually give you a box of pizza. Sometimes we would have five games a week, so I’d get five boxes of pizza. It kind of sat on my stomach, without me doing much exercise or running, and I blew up. When I got back to football, the weight cut really quick because it was all extra and I didn’t need it on my body."

Les Miles is such a positive influence.

j


No comments: