Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tebow

I actually clapped.

Denver trades up to get him, while Buffalo was trying to do the same.

Now let the critics come out of the closet with his short comings.
No worries, they can recant or forget it in 3 years.
He was the best athlete and QB in HS and College.
Has anyone actually ever seen him not get it done because of his play?

Now lets see if the arrogant NFL players can judge him for what he does on the field and not what they have said while watching him on tape when throwing at Florida.

I think Kiper, Young and Jackson are about to have a heart attack.
I found this article almost immediately afterwards.

j

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

You know my thoughts; I would love to have him. These NFL shills only want someone to fit their little mold. The only thing I worry about is accuracy. We'll see. I wonder what Denver is going to do with Quinn & Tebow?

S