Friday, April 16, 2010

A Letter From Jonathan.

1. Tiger- I actually turned off my radio when I heard his name. How many replays of commercials does ESPN need to run.
2. Big Ben- He got Lucky. The Steelers should be concerned. If he was married he would go to rehab and be forgiven.
3. Jerry-Running his mouth-Nothing New. I guess it is an owner's right.
4. Denver- Trading Marshall does not seem like a great move. McDaniel messed up last off season and is still paying for it. He ticked off his two top players in one off season.
5. Tuna-Great move getting Marshall. I believe Miami will not have a problem with Marshall.
WR's generally love Tuna, TO was an exception since Big Bill did not want him.
6. The Bulls- What a Mess.
7. NBA- Pulling for the Jazz. I guess I should pull for the Mav's also. Either one vs Cavs would be nice to see.
8. NFL Draft-I do not like moving it to Thursday- It feels wrong. I may change my mind after watching.
9. Jets-A lot of moves, but I am not ready to anoint them as the favorite. A lot of strong personalities on one team may not work.


Great Stuff, I paraphrased some of his comments for size reasons.

1.The ESPN commercials were really a pain to me also. Thanks for the nightmare reminder.
2. Hilarious on rehab comment for Ben. I wish I would have thought of it.
3. Jerry was drunk, but actually did not have malice in his comments.
4. I cannot figure out McDaniel. He needs some Jimmy Johnson advice, (you don't treat everyone the same in Pro Sports) forgive the superstars.
5.Marshall to Miami- I wish he was in Dallas.
6. Del Negro and Paxson show more fight than most of the team.
7. I like the Jazz. I should have mentioned them. DFW product Williams is one of our favorites.
8. Thursday Draft, they have ruined my tradition of wasting my Saturday.
9. Jets- If Ryan continues to emulate his fathers ability to make people feel special they could be really tough.

J
Keep them coming.

No comments: