Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peter King on McCoy

As of today, I've got him in the first half of the second round, which I think is a big, big mistake for quarterback-needy teams between 20 and 40. Other than a maddening tendency to hold the ball way too long in the pocket and almost invite sacks, McCoy has few weaknesses and I believe he will be a good starting NFL quarterback for the team lucky enough to have him fall to them.

I would probably take McCoy over any of the other QB's.
He seems like the best bet in my opinion on staying healthy and accurate.
You know this is hard for me to write with the history of pampered Texas Longhorns athletes being a bit soft with working and accepting criticism.

Besides, a culturally bias sports show host said that he needed to change his accent. That peeved me more than a little.


J

No comments: