Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bama vs Texas

I am happy with these teams being in the NC game.

I thought I could pull for Florida before the game, but when I saw the uniforms I realized that the I just cannot pull against Bama unless LSU has something to gain.

Appears to me (and everyone else outside of Texas,) that Saban's crew is
too big and aggressive for what the Horns. If they struggle with Nebraska's line and scheme, 202 yards total, it could be a long night for the Texas pride.

I do believe that Texas has a chance if they get ahead in the first quarter by more than 7 points. Surviving the physical beating they get will be interesting to watch.

Texas is used to having better athletes than the other Big 12 teams and making 4th quarter comebacks. How will they feel when they are slower and weaker than the competition.

My guess: 31-20 the Tide Rolls for a 13th "claimed" national title.

No comments: