Saturday, December 19, 2009

BB Signees for 2011

I finally had a chance to watch Harrison Barnes on TV yesterday.
6'8" kid from Iowa commited to UNC.
He handles the ball much better than I expected. I cannot give him the dominate tag for next year because I do not see the next level quickness to make him a Durant, but he has long arms and shoots a ton of leaners. This usually translates into a big time scorer if he is quick enough to get some space.

I also saw the other no.1 player in the land. Commit to Ohio St.
Jared Sullinger, same size but heavier, another player that shots while leaning in all different directions. He basically beat the Nevada Prep school ranked no.1.
He seems a little slow with his first step and is a bit soft in the muscle department.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I saw the game where Sullinger played Findlay Prep. He's active and plays hard. That's half the battle at that age.