Tuesday, December 21, 2010

High School Football Number 1 Team.

After watching the 3 Texas Championship Games Saturday and the LA games from the previous Saturday, I have more confidence in my belief that a well balanced team is a requirement these days.
Pearland and Acadiana proved it in the Championship games. 

Rivals top spot goes to the University of South Panola.   USA Today also Rated this dynasty number 1.
My gut says that St. Thomas Aquinas is the best team I saw this year, strictly because of the advanced scheme they run on offense and defense.




















The author of the article said that Trinity was by far the best one loss team in his summary.  I disagree with the by far part.  Coppell and Stony Point both proved that the difference is very small.

j

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

As tempting as it is to want these teams to play each other, I'm actually not a fan of high schools crossing state borders. There is plenty of time for that when they are older. Winning state should be the goal and then let geeks like us debate who is better. Nothing should take away from the greatness of winning state at that age.

S