Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alabama -Texas Game Thoughts.

I am glad Bama won, but very disappointed in how it happened.
-
McCoy goes down on first hit. That absolutely ruined the night.
5 special team mistakes for Bama is Crazy.
McElroy looked terrible,(whispers of pre game rib injury maybe true.)
Ingram looked great. I thought Alabama quit in the 3rd, thinking it was over. Was it just me that thought they were flat?

Congrats to Alabama, but Texas, to my surprise, was every bit as good as Alabama on this night. The score was not indicative of the play in the 2nd Half.
Maybe Alabama could have blown them out with McCoy, unlikely from what I saw, but I hate that we could not see it.
My biggest question: How did Bama beat Florida? Florida must have been asleep.

SEC
===
How will history remember this stretch in the SEC?
The SEC has won 6 of the 12 Championship games. 4 in a row, 5 of 7.
6-0 in title games. The cycle has to end soon.
(Big 12 conference is 2-5 in 7 NC games and with the most opportunities. No other conference is above 500 or 3 chances.)

Pray for everyone in the SEC for what is coming with Nick and Bama when he gets these Freshman and Sophomores ready. Hopefully Meyer will stay and keep them at bay.

J

No comments: