Monday, January 25, 2010

Saints - Colts

I look forward to this game for 3 reasons.

1. Peyton Manning-I want him to win another Super Bowl for the History of the game to recognize that he was the best. I cringe when people mention some of the others because of the titles.
2. Sean Payton-I want him to win for a simple reason, originality and brilliance should be rewarded.
3. Many of our friends are extreme happy with the Saints win.
But good god, why can't they learn a better chant than the illiterate "Who Dat". It is demeaning to those of us educated in Louisiana.


S, you were right, it will be great to watch Payton game plan for the colt for 2 weeks.

A comment on the Vikings, rarely do you see a championship game in which the dominate team loses the game. It truly was a ridiculous way to lose a game.

Even though, I pulled for Sean Payton in the game, it reminded me how much I despise the NFL
replay and overtime rules.

It is awful.
J

No comments: