Wednesday, January 6, 2010

J Breakdown of TX Bama.

My ratings:

Special Teams -Texas. More Returns and surprisingly a more consistent FG kicker. Punting went to Bama, barely.

Penalties Edge Bama.

Defense Bama - I wanted to go even, but I just could not after I remembered that Nebraska was more dominant than TX and they just do not have the Athletes of Bama in Lincoln.

Offense Draw - I thought TX would win easily, but 19yds per game without balance makes me lean to Bama. Time of Possession an no Turnovers. Bama avgd more yd per play.

Turnovers-Bama .Bama protects the ball much better- 10 turnovers all year. Texas had 23.

Depth-Texas

Coaching-Bama - Saban beat a Okla team for an NC that had the Number 1 offense and Defense. Brown just wins, I find no fault.

The funny thing is that Florida was more dominant during the year than Bama or Texas.
More Yards and Better D than Tx and Less Turnovers. Same TOP as TX, but a worse kicking game. Was it really just an off day for Florida?

I also compared TX-USC in 2005, since the Horn Hacks are screaming about it.
TX d 16pt SC 22. USC offense 49ppg TX 50ppg.
TX passing offense was more highly rated.
TO-Even.
TX average more yd rushing per game than passing, like Bama this year.



Everything does not point to Alabama, but I do.
31-20, 31-13 in the 4th after a close 1st quarter and a half.

No comments: