Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A PIcture or a Thousand Words per your rant

I dont know what it means, but.....

More than 20 years ago when Bonds was around 180 lbs with a hat size of 7 1/2; Other photo 260 lbs with a hat size of ~ 9 3/4;I can't guarantee the numbers, but I have hear it more than a few times. Data and pics came from net.

sosa-b-and-a-3

1987 Mother�s Cookies Mark McGwire Rookie Graded Card PSA 10

File:TigerWoods1997.jpg

A Ripped Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

\

1st Pic was before he was caught juiced.

j


1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I haven't been able to stop looking at these pictures. My God. I heard another lame-brain on the radio tonight saying that everyone of us would have cheated given the circumstances. Not the point. They made the decision, now they've been caught. They should face the consequences. Selig is such a _uss.

S