Monday, February 22, 2010

NBA Trades

I was thrilled for the Mavs to rid themselves of that moron Josh Howard, truly one of the dumbest, most clueless individuals in the league, and get one of the NBA's few true centers, plus a scoring option who plays defense and is considered a great pro in Butler. This definately makes them better.

Jamison to the Cavs also a great move for them. I still don't think they will win a title with this group, but they keep getting closer and one injury to the Lakers could open that door. All this talk about the Knicks getting cap space to make a run at Lebron, I just can't see it. I think he stays put unless they just quit trying and that owner isn't going to do that.

Chris Bosh is the big prize to me. He is getting to really elite status and could totally turn around a franchise's fortunes.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I love Bosh, If I was the Knick's I would go after Wade and Bosh.

Lebron is just difficult to understand. He is raised in Ohio, plays in Ohio and still will not tell the media he loves Ohio. I am starting to get a bad feeling with his background and support system. I always worry about the athletes that want to be on the bigger stage. Especially if they are winning, then throw in Lebron being close to his family and friends. It is confusing.
j


I think those two would beat anyone for the next two years.